Windshield Replacement by Transparency Auto Glass
At Transparency Auto Glass, we adhere strictly to the standards set by the industry in providing the absolute best windshield replacement service using only the highest-quality Original Equipment Manufactured (OEM) windshields. In fact, our services extend beyond windshield replacement. We also specialize in replacing all types of OEM auto glass for vehicles of all makes and models, including, back glass, side mirror glass, and sunroof glass for cars, trucks, SUVs, and vans.
“Why should I replace my damaged windshield,” you might ask. “Is it really that important?”
The Answer is: YES!
In a front end collision, the windshield provides up to 45% of the structural integrity of the cabin of the vehicle and in a rollover, up to 60%, according to the Auto Glass Safety Council.
Not only are we Certified by the Auto Glass Safety Council but We at Transparency Auto Glass want our customers to know that their auto glass is one of the most important aspects of vehicle safety for a multitude of reasons.
- Windshields are absolutely essential for the structural support of your vehicle.
- Auto glass protects you and your family from the elements – potentially dangerous wind, rain, snow, and foreign debris.
- Undamaged auto glass allows for better visibility to ensure the highest level of safety for your passengers.
In short, it is imperative that you maintain these glass components and have them professionally replaced or repaired at the first sign of fatigue or damage. Small cracks in your glass can abruptly turn in to large obstructions and hazards to safe driving.
If it is time to replace your windshield with a factory OEM replacement, you might wonder what the installation involves. The average vehicle’s windshield installation usually takes an hour – or less!
- Our professional technician will meet you at a time and location that fits your schedule and needs.
- Upon arrival, our technician will properly remove the applicable moldings and interior pieces if necessary and then remove the old windshield using specialized auto glass removal tools and technical savvy as a seasoned auto glass professional.
- After cleaning all necessary surfaces for the install and properly removing all debris involved from the removal of the old glass, the technician will insert the new OEM windshield using the industry’s best primer, adhesives, and equipment to ensure the best possible fit and seal.
- Following cleanup, you will receive final instructions regarding the amount of time the vehicle should sit (usually one hour) in order to allow the adhesive to form the best bond between the auto glass and pinchweld of the vehicle. Just one hour later, you should have your finished product and a testament to our confidence in our services.
At Transparency Auto Glass we understand the value of great customer service and because of our free mobile service.
We can accommodate our customers’ ever-changing schedules and locations, setting up replacements anywhere around Raleigh and the surrounding areas, including Durham, Chapel Hill, Morrisville, RTP, Wake Forest, Cary, Apex, Holly Springs, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Clayton, Knightdale, and Zebulon.
We also offer a variety of other auto glass-related services, such as power window repair, window regulator repair, and chip repair. Whatever your auto glass needs, we can provide our services for you at your home or workplace.
Call Transparency Auto Glass for all your automotive glass needs!
We offer OEM windshield replacement of all makes and models including:
- Land Rover
- and many more!